Welcome to the 19th
Clubhouse and Bar
Please Follow Covid-19 Guidelines.
From 11th June
- Monday 12-10pm
- Tuesday 12-10pm
- Wednesday 12-10pm
- Thursday 12-10pm
- Friday 12-11pm (Food 4-7pm)
- Saturday 12-11pm (Food 2-6pm)
- Sunday 12-11.30pm (Food 12-5pm)
Last Orders will be Half Hour before closing.
Tuesday and Thursday Opening Times are weather permitting.
Friday and Saturday the club will close at 8pm if empty.
Please follow Covid-19 Guidelines when using the Clubhouse.
You must wear a mask when not seated.
Table service will be in operation.
Groups of up to 6 or two households of any size will be allowed inside.
Groups outside may have up to 30 people.
You must check in with NHS Track and Trace, or provide contact details.
Officers of the Club 2021
- Club President Mr J Sidney
- Ladies President Mrs L Witham
- Club Captain Mr T Parr
- Ladies Captain Mrs S Tosh
- Club Secretary Mr D Wring
- Club Treasurer Mr I Whitham
- Rabbits Chairman Mr L Birkbeck
- Rabbits Captain Mr D Wring
- Trysha Sharp – (01274) 880047
- Sue Rawnsley – 07958 107694
Quiz night Tuesday, Sunday Lunches, Guest beers, no need to be a member to eat/drink, just walk in.
Please check back as events will appear here.
For more information please call the club on 01274 880047